Victorville VA Clinic
The clinic operates just like a local doctor's office where patients are seen by scheduled appointment. The clinic is not an emergency center. To enroll call the clinic to schedule an interview and begin your care.
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Victorville and High Desert area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and other programs.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Specialty care referrals to the Loma Linda VA Medical Center.
- Blood drawing services available.
- Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
From the I-15, take Bear Valley Rd. Exit. Turn east onto Bear Valley Rd. Turn left on Industrial Blvd. Turn left in 1st driveway.