VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Military Sexual Trauma
The Military Sexual Trauma Program at the VA Loma Linda Ambulatory Care Center provides Behavioral Health Services to:
- Women and men Veterans who have experienced sexual assault or sexual harassment while in the military.
Military Sexual Trauma can interfere with veterans everyday lives. Some of these difficulties include:
- Strong Emotions- sudden emotional reactions to things
- Feelings of numbness
- Trouble sleeping
- Difficulties with attention, concentration and memory
- Problems with alcohol or other drugs
- Difficulties in relationships
- Physical health problems
How to Get Services
- Ask your VA primary provider to put in a referral to BHIP or if you already receive services in Behavioral Health, ask your provider to refer you to the Trauma Recovery Program.
- Not a VA patient? Enroll now with our Eligibility Office at (909) 825-7084 ext. 5312.
For more information, contact: Sonia Zuniga, LCSW, Military Sexual Trauma Coordinator at (909) 894-7609
- Ambulatory Care Center
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.