VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Stop Smoking Classes
Who: All eligible veterans who want to stop using tobacco/smoking.
Where: VA Loma Linda Medical Center - Classes are held in the chapel (first floor)
When: Tuesday's from 1 to 3 p.m. or Wednesday's from 8 to 10 a.m. Total of 4 weekly sessions a month, starts first week of each month
How: To enroll call (909) 825-7084 ext. 1869
A new class begins the first week of each month.
During your Treatment you will receive:
- Counseling with skilled physicians
- Nicotine addiction assessment
- Carbon monoxide levels measured
- Caring support of friendly staff
- Group skills (Weeks 1-4)
- Boot Camp - Skills to prepare you to b free from tobacco.
- Avoid Ambush - Understanding the pitfalls of nicotine addiction.
- Strategies of War - How to stop tobacco and win.
- Escaping Prison Camp - Survival skills to prevent relapse.
This program may be for you if you:
- Have failed multiple times, but you really want to stop.
- Cannot stop after adequate outpatient treatment elsewhere.
- Have diseases caused by smoking and still can't stop.
Call (909) 825-7084 ext. 1869 for more information.
- Medical Center Chapel
- 909-825-7084 Ext. 1869
Hours of Operation
Tuesday's 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Wednesday's 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.