VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
The staff at the VA Loma Linda have provided a number of ways for you to learn how to live a healthy lifestyle and take an active role in your health care.
Our Health Education Center offers a collection of easy-to-read health and wellness information, videos and other materials.
The Health Education Center is open Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The center is located on the 1st floor of the Ambulatory Care Center and can be reached at (909) 825-7084 ext. 7498.
My HealtheVet (MHV)
The My HealtheVet website is an award winning online patient health management tool.
Upon registering for the My HealtheVet website and completing in-person authentication, you will be able to —
- refill prescriptions online
- view wellness (health) reminders
- keep personal food and activity journals
- monitor your personal health data, such as blood pressure, weight, blood sugar, pain and more
MHV provides Veterans and their families excellent, reliable patient education information as well as the latest VA News. Information about veterans benefits and services is also available.
Clinical staff offer health education classes on —
- weight management
- health promotion
- smoking cessation
- High Blood Pressure
- Pick up a copy of "The Compass Catalog of Classes and Groups" in the Health Education Center at the Ambulatory Care Center.
- My HealtheVet
- Veterans Health Library
- VHA National Center for Health Promotion & Disease Prevention