VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Palm Desert VA Clinic
The clinic operates just like a local doctor's office where patients are seen by scheduled appointment. The clinic is not an emergency center. To enroll call the clinic to schedule an interview and begin your care.
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Coachella Valley.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and other programs.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Specialty care referrals to the Loma Linda VA Medical Center.
- Blood drawing services available.
- Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
The Palm Desert Clinic offers a variety of Audiology Services.
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
- Hearing Aid Fittings
- Hearing Aid Repair
Audiology services are by appointment only at the Palm Desert Clinic. To make an appointment please call (909) 825-7084 ext. 7299 to schedule. The Audiology clinic is located in the same building in Suite 1002.
From the I-10, take Cook St. exit. Turn south onto Cook Street. Turn left into complex before Hovley/Cook Intersection.