VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Murrieta VA Clinic
The clinic operates just like a local doctor's office where patients are seen by scheduled appointment. The clinic is not an emergency center. To enroll call the clinic to schedule an interview and begin your care.
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Murrieta area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and other programs.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Specialty care referrals to the Loma Linda VA Medical Center.
- Blood drawing services available.
- Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
I-215 Southbound: Scott Road Exit. Turn left, crossing over freeway. Turn right onto Antelope. Turn left onto Baxter Road. Turn left at second driveway.
I-215 Northbound: Clinton Keith Exit. Turn right onto Clinton Keith and continue to the end of paved road. Turn left onto Meadowlark. Turn left onto Linnel. Turn right onto Stepp. Turn right onto Antelope Road. Turn right onto Baxter Road. Turn left at second driveway.
VA Murrieta is located in the Professional Office Building (POB) behind the hospital. Entrance to POB faces east. VA Murrieta is located on the 5th floor.