VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Blythe Rural Health Clinic
The clinic operates just like a local doctor's office where patients are seen by scheduled appointment. The clinic is not an emergency center. Patients will be seen by VA Loma Linda providers using video conferencing.
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Blythe area.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Specialty care referrals to the Loma Linda VA Medical Center.
- Blood drawing available.
- Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Not Registered with the VA?
Staff from the Riverside County Veterans Affairs will take applications from Veterans on:
- 1st Wednesday of each month
- From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Once completed they will send these applications and copies of discharge papers to VA Loma Linda Medical Center. The preregistration staff will enter your information and schedule an appointment for eligible Veterans.
Want to make appointment?
Those Veterans already seen at a VA clinic can call (760) 921-1224 and staff will schedule an appointment at the Blythe VA Rural Health Clinic.
From the I-10, take exit 239 for Lovekin Blvd.Â Turn north onto Lovekin Blvd. Turn left (west) onto Hobson Way.Â Clinic will be on your right.
Monday - Friday
8 a.m.Â - 4:30 p.m.