Honoring America’s Veterans with quality health care services, part of the largest integrated health care ...
Million Veteran Program
Join in participating in the largest medical database for research.
National Salute to Veteran Patients Week
VA medical centers across the country are saluting our Veteran...
Seasonal Influenza Illness in Southern CA
The VA Loma Linda Leadership would like to provide some important medical advice for patients during this time of escalated seasonal influenza illness in Southern California.
- Please notify your health care provider upon arrival to your appointment if you have any symptoms of respiratory illness.
- If you are ill with a mild respiratory illness, we would encourage you to postpone or reschedule any elective medical visits.
- When at this medical facility, please observe proper hand hygiene, cough etiquette, and respiratory precautions; wear a mask if you have respiratory infection; try and sit as far away from other patients if you have symptoms of respiratory infection.
- During this period of widespread influenza illness, please also note the following:
- We would like to discourage visits to the emergency room for non-urgent medical conditions; instead, contact your primary care provider or our after-hours call center for questions at (909) 825-7084 Option 2.
- Patient visitors to this medical center are also discouraged unless they are critical to the patient's well-being and care; the medical center would strongly encourage visitors with respiratory illness to postpone their visits until their respiratory symptoms have resolved.
Events & Classes
No events or classes are currently scheduled.