VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Pharmacy Service Moving
Thursday, August 10, 2017VA Loma Linda Healthcare System has built a new two-story, 14,000 square foot outpatient pharmacy building located on the north-west corner of the Medical Center.
This new building comprises:
- Nine consultation windows
- Five walk-up windows
- Four combination wheelchair/walk-up windows
- Comfortable seating in a spacious waiting area with ample wheelchair access
- A pleasant setting overlooking our large VA ponds
- Six designated 30-minute parking spots for timely prescription pick-up
Veteran will be able to start getting their medications in the new location starting Monday, August 14 at 8 a.m.
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Closed Holidays and Weekends.