VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
The VA Loma Linda Healthcare System offers a variety of health services to address the unique needs of women Veterans. To make an appointment, please contact (909) 825-7084 ext. 5085.
The Juliet Clinic is located at 26001 Redlands Blvd., Redlands, CA 92373
Clinic Hours are: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Gender specific care including breast and cervical cancer screening
- Walk in (no appointment necessary) mammograms at the VA Loma Linda Medical Center 3rd Floor Mammography
- Preventive health screening
- Contraceptive counseling and management
- Family Planning
- Menopause management
- Osteoporosis evaluation and care
- Sexually transmitted infections evaluation and treatment
- Surgical services for breast care, gynecological disorders, urinary incontinence and oncology
- Reproductive health care, including gynecological care and appropriate referrals for obstetrical care, infertility evaluation and genetic testing
- Comprehensive OEF/OIF/OND clinic
- Tobacco dependence treatment
- Obesity counseling, weight loss - referral to MOVE!
Mental Health and Sexual Trauma Counseling
The VA Loma Linda Healthcare System is committed to assisting women Veterans with their psychological needs.
Our Women Veterans Program Manager advises and advocates for women Veterans. She can help coordinate all the services you may need, from primary care to specialized care for chronic conditions or reproductive health. VA health care for women Veterans includes:
- General care includes health evaluation and counseling, disease prevention, nutrition counseling, weight control, smoking cessation, and substance abuse counseling and treatment as well as gender-specific primary care, such as cervical cancer screens (Pap smears), breast cancer screens (mammograms), birth control, preconception counseling, Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine, menopausal support (hormone replacement therapy).
- Mental health includes evaluation and assistance for issues such as depression, mood, and anxiety disorders; intimate partner and domestic violence; sexual trauma; elder abuse or neglect; parenting and anger management; marital, caregiver, or family-related stress; and post-deployment adjustment or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Military Sexual Trauma (MST). Women-and men as well-may experience repeated sexual harassment or sexual assault during their military service. Special services are available to women who have experienced MST. VA provides free, confidential counseling and treatment for mental and physical health conditions related to MST. More information is available about MST from the national Women Veterans Health Care program and the VHA Office of Mental Health.
- Management and screening of chronic conditions includes heart disease, diabetes, cancer, glandular disorders, osteoporosis, and fibromyalgia as well as sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV/AIDS and hepatitis. Reproductive health care includes maternity care, infertility evaluation and limited treatment; sexual problems, tubal ligation, urinary incontinence, and others. VA is prohibited by legislative authority from providing either in-vitro fertilization or abortion services.
- Rehabilitation, homebound, and long-term care. VA referrals are given to those in need of rehabilitation therapies such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language therapy, exercise therapy, recreational therapy, and vocational therapy. Homebound and long-term care services are available as well, limited to those meeting specific requirements.