VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
About the Program
The VA Loma Linda Mental Health Services provides consultation, evaluation, and treatment for a variety of issues that can impact emotional well-being.
Mental Health Services provided at VA Loma Linda include treatments for —
- depression, sadness, grief
- anxiety, worry, nervousness
- addictive behaviors
- relationship problems
- stress from medical problems and/or pain
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- emotional problems, such as managing anger
- vocational issues
- troublesome thoughts or ideas
- confused thinking
- aggressive or self-harming behaviors
- memory problems
Mental Health Services are confidential. We will not talk to anyone about information you share unless you give written consent. Under federal law, a few exceptions to this rule exist. If you have questions, please ask your mental health consultant.
For more information contact Mental Health Services at (909) 583-6907.
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.