VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Forward March Program
Forward March Program provides hope and support to Veterans in recovery and encourages them towards discovering solutions/paths for health, healing and new challenges in the community. The program will work to improve Veteran's quality of life by building a bridge between VA and community participation through a network of Veterans, VA staff and community organizations.
- Empower Veterans to actively participate in their own recovery by fostering independence and expanding new possibilities
- Assist Veterans in reconnecting with their communities by identifying and partnering with community resources.
- Provide Veterans opportunities for Veterans to "give back" to their community
- Disabled Veterans Scuba
- Equine Assisted Therapy
- Recreational Activities
- Veteran's History Project
Eligibility to Participate:
- Must be a patient at the VA Loma Linda Healthcare System.
For more information contact: Dr. Nancy Farrell, PsyD/DrPH at (909) 825-7084 ext. 2314.
Note: If you are a community organization that would like to assist and help with these projects, you can contact Dr. Nancy Farrell, PsyD/DrPH.