VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Volunteer or Donate
Join our Team!
Volunteers are the lifeblood of the Loma Linda VA Medical Center, providing crucial support services that are vital to the medical center and the well being of our patients. Every day, willing volunteers donate their time and energy so that the Loma Linda VA can fulfill its mission of providing quality service to our nation's Veterans.
Benefits to Volunteering include:
- Serve our Nation's Heroes
- Annual Volunteer Recognition Banquet
- Presidential Service Award for service over 4,000 hours
- Shop in the Veteran Canteen Service Retail Store and pay no tax
- Free meal ticket for volunteer service of four hours minimum per day
Donations are accepted for both monetary and non-monetary items.
All Donations are to be dropped off no later than 3 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Interested in Volunteering?
Call our office at (909) 583-6011. You will be sent instructions and an on-line orientation to complete.
Volunteer Assignments Available:
- Patient Escorts
- Clerical Duties
- Ham Radio Operators