Welcome Home and Job Well Done!
We value your service and the sacrifice made by you and your family. The VA Loma Linda Healthcare System is committed to support returned troops from:
- Operation Enduring Freedom(OEF)
- Operation Iraqi Freedom(OIF)
- Operation New Dawn(OND)
Who is eligible as a combat Veteran?
- Served on active duty in a theater of combat operations during a period of war after the Gulf War.
- After September 11, 2001 or in combat against a "hostile" force during a period of hostilities.
- Honorable, General, and other than honorable discharges only.
What are the benefits that we offer?
Free care for all illnesses and injuries related to military service for a period of five years from the date of discharge
Treatment of non-combat related conditions (common cold, injuries from accidents that occured after discharge or disorders that existed before joining the military.) Copayment may apply.
Dental Exam if pre-separation exam from the military was not received. VA will conduct an exam up to 180 days after discharge from active duty
- National Resource Directory
What to bring?
- Discharge paperwork (DD-214) if it has been issued or Deployment Orders
- Prior year's income information
- Birth date of all dependents(spouse and children)
- Social security numbers
- Insurance card(s) for any private health insurance
Where do I enroll?
Schedule your enrollment appointment at any of our six community clinics or at the Loma Linda VA Medical Center.
You can enroll online at https://www.1010ez.med.va.gov/sec/vha/1010ez/. Please sign the printed copy and mail it to us with a copy of your DD214 to
Loma Linda VA Medical Center
11201 Benton Street
Loma Linda, CA 92357