Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
- New VA ID Card Services at VA Loma Linda Clinics
- Veterans can now go to our VA Loma Linda outpatient clinics on designated days to have their Veterans Health Identification Card processed and photographed by an eligibility specialist.
- One Stop Check In
- At your next appointment at the medical center or at one of our community clinics, it will now be easier to check in, with a swipe of your card and a tap of your finger. Don't wait in line to check in.
- HealtheLiving Assessment
- A powerful new tool can help Veterans better understand their health habits and overall health. Veterans can find this tool available on the My HealtheVet website at www.myhealth.va.gov.
- New Veteran Health ID Cards
- The VA is mailing out a brand new Veterans Health Identification Card (VHIC) to protect Veterans by enhancing security and decreasing the possibility of identity theft. Find out how you will receive yours.
- VA Loma Linda Recognized as Top Performer
- The Jerry L. Pettis Memorial VA Medical Center in Loma Linda was named a “Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®” by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America.
- Explore Long Term Services, Supports—Just in Case
- Explore your long term care services and supports now, while you don't need them. Personal proactive planning can provide you peace of mind for yourself and those you care about.
- Flu Shots for Veterans
- The VA Loma Linda Healthcare System wants you to stay healthy and we encourage you to get your flu shot. Visit the Medical Center or our community clinics to receive your flu shots.
- E-Donate Is Simple, Speedy, Safe
- The new E-Donate service allows community members who wish to give back to Veterans a quick, safe way to pledge their support online. You choose the medical center, the amount, and the account.
- Managing Stress: Good for Your Health
- Too much stress can have serious consequences—both for you and those around you. Luckily, VA provides a number effective ways to help Veterans better manage stress and stay healthy.
- We've Re-Designed Our Entire Website for You!
- Our new look is designed to help you easily and quickly access information with intuitive and easy-to-use navigation. This redesign is based on feedback from Veterans and VA facilities around the country.
From the Veterans Health Administration
- A New and Improved VA Prescription Label
- VA asked hundreds of Veterans to tell us what they liked and didn't like about the labels on their prescriptions. We heard you. The results led to this new patient-centric prescription label.
- VA Nurse Goes the Extra Mile in Veteran Care
- While treating a Veteran patient, Nurse Chuck Maulden noticed the Veteran's feet were in really bad shape with huge blisters probably due to worn out shoes. They both wore the same size shoe. So...
- Is This the Year You Will Volunteer on MLK Day?
- For Volunteers who work every day to help our Veterans, the MLK holiday is one more opportunity to repay the men and women who have sacrificed so much for America. Find out how you can join in.
- Dying Veteran Gets Married at Buffalo VA
- An Army Veteran with not long to live decided it was time to marry his girlfriend of 17 years. The staff at the Buffalo VA, where heís receiving cancer treatments, helped him turn his wish into reality.
- Joint Effort Helps Homeless Vets in 25 Cities
- During one of the coldest weeks of winter, itís difficult to imagine what it must be like to have no heat, no home, and no help. VA is working hard to get help to Americaís Veterans who are experiencing homelessness.
- Helping Beneficiaries Stricken with Spina Bifida
- About 1,300 people are enrolled in the Spina Bifida Health Care Benefits Program where VA is looking at better ways to help people stricken with the disorder get the care they need.
- Glaucoma: Silent Cause of Vision Loss
- One-and-a-half million Veterans have a vision threatening eye disease, including 285,000 with glaucoma, which usually starts without any symptoms. Get tested now — it's quick and painless.
- 2015 New Year's Resolution: End Binge Eating
- VA Researchers are taking a close look at an issue threatening the health of many Veterans: binge eating. If you recognize this in yourself, follow the MOVE link at the end of the story. VA is here to help
- Top 10 Stories from VA Health Care in 2014
- Each year, we post more than 100 stories about health topics on the VA Health Care and VA Medical Center home pages. Here are the Top 10 stories from 2014, based on our reader’s visits.
- To Face Unafraid, the Plans that We've Made
- Food, fun and gifts: At VA medical centers across the country, hundreds of volunteers, community organizations and VA staff come together to help America’s Veterans celebrate the holiday season.