Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
- One Stop Check In
- At your next appointment at the medical center or at one of our community clinics, it will now be easier to check in, with a swipe of your card and a tap of your finger. Don't wait in line to check in.
- HealtheLiving Assessment
- A powerful new tool can help Veterans better understand their health habits and overall health. Veterans can find this tool available on the My HealtheVet website at www.myhealth.va.gov.
- New Veteran Health ID Cards
- The VA is mailing out a brand new Veterans Health Identification Card (VHIC) to protect Veterans by enhancing security and decreasing the possibility of identity theft. Find out how you will receive yours.
- VA Loma Linda Recognized as Top Performer
- The Jerry L. Pettis Memorial VA Medical Center in Loma Linda was named a “Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®” by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America.
- Explore Long Term Services, Supports—Just in Case
- Explore your long term care services and supports now, while you don't need them. Personal proactive planning can provide you peace of mind for yourself and those you care about.
- Flu Shots for Veterans
- The VA Loma Linda Healthcare System wants you to stay healthy and we encourage you to get your flu shot. Visit the Medical Center or our community clinics to receive your flu shots.
- E-Donate Is Simple, Speedy, Safe
- The new E-Donate service allows community members who wish to give back to Veterans a quick, safe way to pledge their support online. You choose the medical center, the amount, and the account.
- Managing Stress: Good for Your Health
- Too much stress can have serious consequences—both for you and those around you. Luckily, VA provides a number effective ways to help Veterans better manage stress and stay healthy.
- We've Re-Designed Our Entire Website for You!
- Our new look is designed to help you easily and quickly access information with intuitive and easy-to-use navigation. This redesign is based on feedback from Veterans and VA facilities around the country.
- Million Veteran Program
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System is one of 50 medical center's selected across the nation to serve as an enrollment site for the Million Veteran Program (MVP), a research program that will help us better understand how genes affect Veterans' health and illness.
From the Veterans Health Administration
- Stand Downs - Putting Lives Back Together
- Stand Downs — Providing services to homeless Veterans, including health screenings, benefits counseling and other referrals. A collaborative effort by VA and other government and community agencies.
- Veterans: Have a health question? Search here!
- We’ve put the contacts for almost all your health questions in one convenient health index. Add this site to your FAVORITES for a link to take you to VA websites with valuable information.
- Helping Women Veterans Find the Help They Need
- VA’s Women Veterans Call Center has received over 11,000 incoming calls and made nearly 130,000 outbound calls, successfully reaching 76,000 women Veterans. The number is 1-855-VA-WOMEN.
- National Veterans Wheelchair Games Come to Philadelphia
- The National Veterans Wheelchair Games are designed to improve the quality of life for Veterans with disabilities and to foster better health through sports competition.
- The Purple Heart: One Veteran's Long Journey
- Thousands of American Veterans have received the Purple Heart. We mark the anniversary of the creation of the award by George Washington with the story of John Reist, wounded three times in Vietnam.
- Veterans: Keep Your Immunizations Up to Date
- Protect you and your family by keeping your vaccinations current. Here are some helpful links to websites on immunization information.
- Vanquishing PTSD at the Cellular Level
- VA researchers are exploring the possibility of using a steroid pill to take the trauma out of traumatic memories by quieting the intense and sometime debilitating emotions associated with those memories.
- The Other Side of VA Dentistry
- Dr. Dai Phan provides an accurate reproduction so that dental and nasal prostheses can be fabricated — a little known service provided to Veterans who have lost part of their oral cavity due to trauma or cancer.
- Once Homeless, Veteran Now Works for VA
- Formerly homeless Veteran James Mobley, 53, now works full-time as a social services aide at the same VA domiciliary in Dublin, Ga., where he spent nearly a year in recovery.
- Fighting is My Meditation
- After serving in the Army, mixed martial arts fighter Joe Duarte found his world spinning out of control. After VA PTSD therapy, he now finds peace at home and in the ring.