Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
- One Stop Check In
- At your next appointment at the medical center or at one of our community clinics, it will now be easier to check in, with a swipe of your card and a tap of your finger. Don't wait in line to check in.
- HealtheLiving Assessment
- A powerful new tool can help Veterans better understand their health habits and overall health. Veterans can find this tool available on the My HealtheVet website at www.myhealth.va.gov.
- New Veteran Health ID Cards
- The VA is mailing out a brand new Veterans Health Identification Card (VHIC) to protect Veterans by enhancing security and decreasing the possibility of identity theft. Find out how you will receive yours.
- VA Loma Linda Recognized as Top Performer
- The Jerry L. Pettis Memorial VA Medical Center in Loma Linda was named a “Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®” by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America.
- Explore Long Term Services, Supports—Just in Case
- Explore your long term care services and supports now, while you don't need them. Personal proactive planning can provide you peace of mind for yourself and those you care about.
- Flu Shots for Veterans
- The VA Loma Linda Healthcare System wants you to stay healthy and we encourage you to get your flu shot. Visit the Medical Center or our community clinics to receive your flu shots.
- E-Donate Is Simple, Speedy, Safe
- The new E-Donate service allows community members who wish to give back to Veterans a quick, safe way to pledge their support online. You choose the medical center, the amount, and the account.
- Managing Stress: Good for Your Health
- Too much stress can have serious consequences—both for you and those around you. Luckily, VA provides a number effective ways to help Veterans better manage stress and stay healthy.
- We've Re-Designed Our Entire Website for You!
- Our new look is designed to help you easily and quickly access information with intuitive and easy-to-use navigation. This redesign is based on feedback from Veterans and VA facilities around the country.
- Million Veteran Program
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System is one of 50 medical center's selected across the nation to serve as an enrollment site for the Million Veteran Program (MVP), a research program that will help us better understand how genes affect Veterans' health and illness.
From the Veterans Health Administration
- Vanquishing PTSD at the Cellular Level
- VA researchers are exploring the possibility of using a steroid pill to take the trauma out of traumatic memories by quieting the intense and sometime debilitating emotions associated with those memories.
- The Other Side of VA Dentistry
- Dr. Dai Phan provides an accurate reproduction so that dental and nasal prostheses can be fabricated — a little known service provided to Veterans who have lost part of their oral cavity due to trauma or cancer.
- Once Homeless, Veteran Now Works for VA
- Formerly homeless Veteran James Mobley, 53, now works full-time as a social services aide at the same VA domiciliary in Dublin, Ga., where he spent nearly a year in recovery.
- Fighting is My Meditation
- After serving in the Army, mixed martial arts fighter Joe Duarte found his world spinning out of control. After VA PTSD therapy, he now finds peace at home and in the ring.
- Summer Reminder: Sunglasses Protect Your Eyes
- Veterans should be cautious and protect their eyes from the sun. Good quality sunglasses are recommended when outdoors, even if it’s for a few minutes at a time.
- 10 of the Stories Most Read by Vets on VA Web Site
- The web site for the Veterans Health Administration is a helpful gateway to numerous resources for Veterans and their families. Here are just a few of the most popular features posted this past year.
- VA Health Care System Named Most Wired - Again!
- For the second year in a row, VA has been named to the 2014 “Most Wired” hospitals list, a national survey ranking hospitals leveraging health information technology in new and innovative ways.
- Nurse Navigator Simplifies the Maze for Patients
- Hospitals can be a maze. That’s why Joan Stewart and Debera Charlton are amazing. The Nurse Navigator steer patients through the treatment systems at Montana’s VA Medical Center.
- VA Hosts July 4th Ceremonies for Veterans
- Hundreds of VA employees and volunteers at VA Medical Centers across the country spend their July 4th holiday hosting special events for the men and women we serve — America’s Veterans.
- Senior Veterans Going for the Gold - One More Time
- Hundreds of Veterans are heading to the Ozark Mountains for the Golden Age Games, designed to improve the quality of life for older Veterans with a wide range of abilities and disabilities.