Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
- New VA ID Card Services at VA Loma Linda Clinics
- Veterans can now go to our VA Loma Linda outpatient clinics on designated days to have their Veterans Health Identification Card processed and photographed by an eligibility specialist.
- One Stop Check In
- At your next appointment at the medical center or at one of our community clinics, it will now be easier to check in, with a swipe of your card and a tap of your finger. Don't wait in line to check in.
- HealtheLiving Assessment
- A powerful new tool can help Veterans better understand their health habits and overall health. Veterans can find this tool available on the My HealtheVet website at www.myhealth.va.gov.
- New Veteran Health ID Cards
- The VA is mailing out a brand new Veterans Health Identification Card (VHIC) to protect Veterans by enhancing security and decreasing the possibility of identity theft. Find out how you will receive yours.
- VA Loma Linda Recognized as Top Performer
- The Jerry L. Pettis Memorial VA Medical Center in Loma Linda was named a “Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®” by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America.
- Explore Long Term Services, Supports—Just in Case
- Explore your long term care services and supports now, while you don't need them. Personal proactive planning can provide you peace of mind for yourself and those you care about.
- Flu Shots for Veterans
- The VA Loma Linda Healthcare System wants you to stay healthy and we encourage you to get your flu shot. Visit the Medical Center or our community clinics to receive your flu shots.
- E-Donate Is Simple, Speedy, Safe
- The new E-Donate service allows community members who wish to give back to Veterans a quick, safe way to pledge their support online. You choose the medical center, the amount, and the account.
- Managing Stress: Good for Your Health
- Too much stress can have serious consequences—both for you and those around you. Luckily, VA provides a number effective ways to help Veterans better manage stress and stay healthy.
- We've Re-Designed Our Entire Website for You!
- Our new look is designed to help you easily and quickly access information with intuitive and easy-to-use navigation. This redesign is based on feedback from Veterans and VA facilities around the country.
From the Veterans Health Administration
- Planting Cabbage on Earth Day in a Healing Ground
- Hundreds of Veterans have found a safe haven for dealing with a variety of issues in a Walla Walla VA “Healing Ground” garden. Thinking about things with the “clarity of fresh air.”
- Veterans and Medical Centers Celebrate Earth Day
- Veterans are seeing green as they join VA Medical Centers across the country in a variety of programs to celebrate Earth Day initiatives that help the planet and create a healing environment.
- Do You Know How Much Salt is in that Soup?
- With K-rations, you ate what you got. Today, Veterans can make smart decisions about the food they put in their body. Here’s a quick and easy summary of how to read those Nutrition Facts Labels.
- World War II Vet Says Volunteering Keeps Him Alive
- Ninety-two-year-old Orville Swett, a retired optician, has been volunteering at the VA eye clinic in Daytona Beach for 25 years. His job? Adjusting glasses for Veterans who visit the clinic.
- Dedicated Volunteers Serve Veterans for Decades
- Volunteering: the ultimate exercise in democracy. We may vote in elections once a year, but when we volunteer, we vote every day for the kind of community we want to live in.
- How Occupational Therapy Works for You
- VA's occupational therapists help Veterans participate in the things they want and need to do through the therapeutic use of everyday activities and occupations. Read on to learn how they do it.
- National Public Health Week - Five Days to Health
- Veterans, how many times do you exercise per week? Immunizations up to date? When was the last time you got tested for HIV? Here's VA's “Five Days to Health” challenge to help build a healthier you.
- Goal: Satisfying Sexual Relationship
- Many Veterans struggle with sexuality in their relationships. Two VA psychologists assert that a satisfying sexual relationship strengthens the whole family and it needs to be addressed.
- Winter Clinic World-Leader in Adaptive Sports
- VA's annual National Disabled Veterans Winter Sports Clinic has significantly changed the lives of thousands of disabled Veterans, reminding them of the wonder life still has to offer.
- Rehab Veterans volunteer for four-week lock down
- Unique approach to rehab. At the Topeka VA, a new voluntary alcohol and drug rehab program called 'Fresh Start' requires patients to commit to 30 days of intense therapy in a locked unit.